Winterize Your Hands & Feet

Let me first introduce myself. I'm Kris, T's partner. I am a licensed Nail Technician and I love what I do. I decided to go to school because I was tired of going to the nail shop and English was not the spoken language. I never knew if they were talking about me. The decision was made to got school and I have never regretted that decision. The average nail shop will not tell you how to take care of your hands & feet. I pride myself in making sure my clients are well educated on how to take care of their hands manicures & pedicures in between appointments. Thus the topic for today's Blog.

Winter time always brings dry, cracked and rough skin. I have a sure fire way to keep your hands & feet moisturized. Every night before you go to bed, rub Vaseline on your hands & feet, then place socks on both. The Vaseline & socks will act as an insulator. When you wake up in the morning your hands & feet will be well moisturized and soft. This will also help cracking & peeling cuticles. One last thing, buy your self a foot file and every time you get into the shower, scrub your feet and this will help your pedicure last a lot longer.

Until next time, remember you hands can leave a good or bad impression!!

No comments: